Explore Scientific Orange N21 1.25″ Filter
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
This one really supports the detection of the dark areas on the planet Mars. The details of the clouds of Saturn and Jupiter are also so much more visible through the filter.
Color filters darken the light slightly, that reaches the eye or the sensor of the camera. This eliminates for instance stronger transitions. The result is that your picture turns out with more contrast which automatically shows more details.
- Made from high-quality optical glass
- Filter glass is absolutely parallel
- All optical surfaces have anti reflex coatings
- Filter housing from black anodized aluminum
- Filter threads on both ends (female/male)
- Multiple filters usage is possible
The kit includes:
- Color filter
|Optics material||optical glass|
|Optics coating||multicoated, anti-reflective|
|Eyepiece barrel diameter||1.25' (31.7mm)|
|Package size (LxWxH), cm||8x8x2|
|Shipping Weight, kg||0.04|