Bresser DIN-PL Planachromat 100x Objective
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Bresser Planachromat 100x – this DIN-Objectives are processed with the highest quality materials to enhance the image replication.
Plan correction minimizes refocus between center and edge of field and is especially useful for imaging.
- DIN-PL 100x, plan achromatic objective for oil immersion
- Parfocal adjustable
- Parfocal length: 45mm
- Spring-loaded for protection of objective lens and specimens
Fits the following models:
- Bresser Erudit DLX 40–1000x Microscope, Bresser Erudit DLX 40–600x Microscope
- Bresser Researcher Bino Microscope
- Bresser Researcher Trino 40–1000x Microscope
- Bresser Science TRM-301 Microscope
- Bresser BioScience Trino Microscope
- Bresser Science ADL-601P Microscope
- Bresser Science ADL-601F Microscope
- Bresser Science MPO-401 Microscope
Not recommended for models Erudit Basic Mono and Bino and Erudit MO as those have a different parfocal length.
|Brand||Bresser GmbH, Germany|
|Package size (LxWxH), cm||6x3.5x3.5|
|Shipping Weight, kg||0.12|