LUNT LS60THa/B1200C H-alpha Solar Telescope
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The LS60THa/B1200C is a complete telescope for observing the sun in H-alpha, with 60mm aperture (no central obstruction) and 500mm focal length. An internal Etalon allows provides <0.75 Angstrom bandwidth. The Etalon is installed safely inside the telescope-tube, and adjustable by a mechanical tilting-system.
Fine adjustment is achieved with a Crayford style focuser with 10:1 reduction.
Blocking-filter is the B1200. The B1200 is good for visual solar observing, and also good for solar imaging.
The star diagonal in which the blocking filter is installed, is equipped as standard for 1.25” eyepieces and with a T2 camera connection.
- Aperture: 60mm
- Focal length: 500mm
- Bandwidth: <0.75 Angstrom
- Tuning: tiltable internal Etalon
- Blocking-filter: B1200 with 1.25” and T2 connection
- Focuser: Crayford-style with 10:1 reduction
- Tube-ring with 1/4”-20 tapped base (standard thread for photo-tripods)
The kit includes:
- LS60THa H-alpha solar telescope
- B1200 blocking-filter in star-diagonal
- 2” Crayford focuser
- Tube ring with 1/4”-20 connection for mounting on photo-tripods
- Transport case
- Instruction manual
|Brand||LUNT Solar Systems|
|Shipping Weight, kg||2.9|
|Objective lens diameter (aperture), mm||60.0|
|Focal length, mm||500|
|Focuser||2”, Crayford, 2-speed (1:10)|
|Optical tube mounting mode||1/4” thread, fastening rings|
|User level||experienced users|
|Observed object||planets of the Solar System and deep-sky objects|