Explore Scientific Light Blue N82A 1.25″ Filter
The color of light blue really supports watching the high clouds on Mars. The contrast increases. The dark red structures will be shown even darker, so this is the perfect filter for watching the big red flecks on the gas planet Jupiter. The rings of Saturn will be accentuated, the structures of the Venus atmosphere will be even finer.
Color filters darken the light slightly, that reaches the eye or the sensor of the camera. This eliminates for instance stronger transitions. The result is that your picture turns out with more contrast which automatically shows more details.
- Made from high-quality optical glass
- Filter glass is absolutely parallel
- All optical surfaces have anti reflex coatings
- Filter housing from black anodized aluminum
- Filter threads on both ends (female/male)
- Multiple filters usage is possible
The kit includes:
- Color filter
|Optics material||optical glass|
|Optics coating||multicoated, anti-reflective|
|Eyepiece barrel diameter||1.25' (31.7mm)|
|Package size (LxWxH), cm||8x8x2|
|Shipping Weight, kg||0.04|