Levenhuk Ra LER 3mm, 1.25″ Eyepiece
Levenhuk Ra LER 3 mm is a short-focus eyepiece for planetary observations. It is a great accessory for Newtonian reflectors, catadioptrics, and apochromatic refractors. In general, it is a universal eyepiece compatible with a wide variety of optical systems. It features a good field of view and does not distort the rendered picture. The quality of the rendered image is high: there are no field aberrations or magnification chromatism.
The eyepiece’s fully multi-coated optics are made of glass. The eye relief is sufficient to cover the entire field of view. The eyecup is made of rubber, and it can be folded or unfolded, if necessary. The body is made of aluminum.
The eyepiece can be installed on any telescope with a 1.25” focuser.
- Multi-element fully multi-coated glass optics
- Minimum chromatic aberration and spherical distortion, especially in the center of the field of view
- Short focal length - ideal for observing planets
- It does well with apochromatic refractors and high-aperture Newtonian reflectors.
- Suitable for 1.25’‘ focusers
The kit includes:
- Protective caps – 2 pcs
- Cleaning wipe
|Optical design||Long Eye Relief, 7 elements in 4 groups|
|Optics material||optical glass|
|Optics coating||fully multi-coated|
|Focal length, mm||3|
|Eyepiece diameter, mm||20.6|
|Eye relief, mm||20|
|Barrel diameter, ‘’||1.25|
|Apparent field of view, °||55|
|Brand||Levenhuk, Inc., USA|
|Package size (LxWxH), cm||14x7x6.5|
|Shipping Weight, kg||0.34|