Levenhuk Plössl 40mm Eyepiece
The Levenhuk Plössl 40mm long focus eyepiece is an excellent choice for observing deep sky objects. Due to its comfortable 50° field of view, it is well suited for studying extended nebulae, galaxies, and star clusters. It also features the filter thread.
The multi-element optical design consists of fully multi-coated glass lenses. They are housed in the robust aluminum body. The rubber eyecup has a fold-down design. The eyepiece long eye relief allows for observing when wearing glasses.
The eyepiece has a 1.25” barrel diameter, so that it is compatible with most modern telescopes
- The long focus eyepiece is ideal for deep-sky observations.
- 50° field of view that is comfortable for searching for astronomical objects
- Multi-element fully multi-coated glass optics
- Long eye relief; fold-down rubber eyecup
- 1.25’‘ barrel diameter; filter thread
The kit includes:
- Protective caps – 2 pcs
|Optical design||Plössl, 4 elements in 2 groups|
|Optics material||optical glass|
|Optics coating||fully multi-coated|
|Focal length, mm||40|
|Eyepiece diameter, mm||1.25|
|Eye relief, mm||31|
|Barrel diameter, ‘’||1.25|
|Apparent field of view, °||50|
|Operating temperature range, °C||−5… 35|
|Brand||Levenhuk, Inc., USA|
|Package size (LxWxH), cm||11x5.5x5.5|
|Shipping Weight, kg||0.2|