Levenhuk Level BASE TR20 Tripod
Levenhuk Level BASE TR20 is a three-section tripod floor stand. You can install any device or accessory with a 1/4’‘ thread on it. It is best suited for installing equipment for photo and video shooting, optics, smartphones, and illuminators. You may need an adapter (not included) for installing some devices.
The head of the tripod can be rotated 360° horizontally as well as raised or lowered. The platform can also be flipped up to 90°. You can lock the head and platform using the pan locking knobs.
The height of each tripod leg can be adjusted separately. Due to the flip lock system, you can do it quickly and easily. You can also raise or lower the center column. To achieve maximum stability, a load can be hung on the center column hook. The tripod is suitable for a carrying weight up to 5kg. The bubble level allows for setting an installed camera parallel to the ground.
The kit includes a pouch for carrying and storing.
- Full-size tripod with a quick release plate
- Direction of the head movement: up and down, right, and left
- The platform can be flipped up to 90°.
- Bubble level, flip lock system, and locking knobs
- Standard 1/4” thread allows for installing a wide range of devices
The kit includes:
- User manual and lifetime warranty
|Tripod type||floor stand|
|Section (pitch number)||3|
|Load capacity, kg||5|
|Head (mount) material||plastic|
|Head||pan & tilt|
|Quick release plate||yes|
|Length (folded), mm||510|