Ermenrich NG40 Gas Detector
The Ermenrich NG40 gas detector with a flexible probe is a gas detector that can quickly detect flammable gas leaks even in hard-to-reach areas. Reliable with a highly sensitive sensor it allows you to set up individual alarm setpoints. The tool is useful in a household with gas appliances in an industrial workshop and at a gas filling station. It will allow you to quickly identify the source of danger and take action to deal with a gas leak.
The device has a built-in LCD display that shows not only the current gas concentration but also the maximum and average (within the last minute) values. There is also a battery status indicator. There are three ways of alerting you when the setpoints are exceeded: light sound and vibration. The device is powered by a rechargeable battery with a single charge lasting approximately 8 hours of continuous use.
The device is not only water- and dust-proof but also explosion-proof. A charging cable and an AC adapter are included all packaged in a robust aluminum case.
- Detects combustible gas concentrations from 1 to 10000ppm
- Highly sensitive sensor detects even very small gas leaks
- The flexible probe for taking measurements in hard-to-reach places
- Alarm setpoints can be set up
- Three alarm types: light sound and vibration
- Powered by a rechargeable battery up to 8 hours of run time Aluminum storage case
The kit includes:
- Gas detector
- USB charging cable
- AC adapter
- Aluminum case
- User manual and warranty card
|Alarm||light sound vibration|
|Alarm setpoint||low: 500ppm |
|Power supply||2000mAh lithium-ion battery (charging via USB cable)|
|Battery life h||8 hours|
|Explosion-proof||Ex ib IIB T4 Gb|
|Waterproof||IP65; fully dust-proof splash-proof|
|Package size (LxWxH) cm||30x7.5x15|
|Shipping Weight kg||0.675|