Bresser National Geographic Meteo Station, 1 screen
Bresser National Geographic Meteo Station with one screen is a compact device for recording information about the weather and temperature. The LCD screen is divided into three blocks. The first block displays weather information, the second one shows the temperature, and the third one reflects the time. An external sensor (included) that interacts with the station via a wireless connection can be installed both indoors and outdoors. The distance between them can reach 30 meters.
- The sensor (included) can be installed both indoors and outdoors.
- You can connect up to 3 sensors to the station (one is included, the other two can be purchased separately).
- Weather symbols on the display: sunny, slightly cloudy, cloudy, rainy, heavy rain, snowy, snow storm.
- Time is displayed in 24– and 12-hour time systems.
- Alarm clock.
The kit includes:
- Bresser National Geographic Meteo Station
- Table stand
- Outdoor sensor
- User manual and 5-year warranty
|Brand||Bresser GmbH, Germany|
|Package size (LxWxH), cm||12x5x15|
|Shipping Weight, kg||0.25|
|Usage location||outdoors, indoors|
|Built-in features||calendar, alarm clock, clock, thermometer|
|Design||tabletop, digital, wireless|
|Application||for home use|
|=== Delimiter ===||Thermometer (temperature)|
|Units of measurement||°F, °C|
|Measuring range indoors||-5…+50 °C|
|Measuring range outdoors||-10…+60 °C|
|Measurement resolution||0.1 °C|
|Indications update||10 seconds (indoors), 45 seconds (outside the room)|
|=== Delimiter ===||Clock (time/date/calendar)|
|Time format||24 hours, 12 hours|
|Auto synchronization||DCF (CET)|
|=== Delimiter ===||General specifications|
|Number of screens||1|
|Radio signal frequency, MHz||433.0|
|Radio signal radius, m||30.0|
|Power supply||4 AA batteries, 1.5V (included)|
|Number of connected outdoor sensors||up to 3 pcs (1 piece included)|
|Weather trend is available||True|