Meade LPI-G Advanced Camera Monochrome
The LPI-G Advanced allows the user to experience our universe on a whole new level with Meade’s Advanced solar, lunar, and planetary guide camera.
This USB 3.0 14-bit camera allows for increased dynamic range allowing the user to experience the universe like never before! The LPI-G Advanced features a large image sensor along with a high pixel count that allows for increased resolution, making it ideal for planets and solar imaging. The LPI-G Advanced has a back illuminated CMOS – SONY IMX178, image sensor with 2.4x2.4 micron pixel size and pixel array of 6.3 Megapixels (3072x2048). This Imager & Guider is able to take 59 frames per second at full resolution. The camera has a 3.0 connection and ASCOM ST-4 Guider Port for easy connection to the mount.
The LPI-G Advanced also includes a high-speed USB 3.0 connecting cable, ST-4 Guide Cable, 1.25” nose extension with C-Mount, and Meade Sky Capture Software on CD-ROM – includes Installation and Operating instructions.
The LPI-G Advanced is able to save images in a variety of formats including: JPEG, BITMAP, FITS, TIFF, PNG, PCX, TGA & BCM. It can also save videos in either SER or AVI formats.
Will work with the following Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows XP (32 & 64 Bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32 & 64 Bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 & 64 Bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 & 64 Bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32 & 64 Bit)
- Mac OS X
- Equal to Intel Core 2.8GHz or higher.
- Solid State hard drive recommended for getting the maximum frame rates.
The LPI-G Advanced is available in both Color & Monochrome.
NOTE: When using to image the Sun, use appropriate solar filters.
The kit includes:
- LPI-G Monochrome camera
- High Speed USB 3.0 A male to B male gold plated connectors’ cable – 1.5m
- ST-4 Guide cable – 1.5m
- 1.25” nose extension with C-mount
- Meade Sky Capture Software on CD-ROM – includes Installation and Operating Instructions
|Brand||Meade Instruments Corp.|
|Package size (LxWxH), cm||16.51x15.24x6.1|
|Shipping Weight, kg||0.36|